1. Hair covers around 95% of the entire surface area of the skin. Who’d have guessed you were that hairy?!
2. Over 100,000 hair follicles are found on the typical head. If we had a $1 for each of our strands of hair…
3. Is there hair in the drain? Do not panic! Every day, we lose 50-100 hairs.
4. The cuticle, cortex, and medulla make up the cuticle, cortex, and medulla of each strand of hair.
5. The juice detox should be avoided! Hair loss can occur as a result of crash diets.
6. To be obvious that you’re balding, you’d have to lose 50 percent of your hair.
7. A single strand of hair can carry a weight of up to 6.5 pounds. That implies a full head of hair can hold up to 2 tons of weight!
8. Do you want to let your hair grow out? It takes an average individual 7 years to grow their hair to their waist and 3 years to grow it to their shoulders.
9. Dandruff is caused by a fungus called Malassezia globosa, which causes dead skin cells to rise to the surface faster than they should. Gross, to say the least.
10. A doctor believed that putting a mixture of boiling slugs, olive oil, honey saffron, soap, and cumin on the scalp might regrow hair in the 16th century. Slugs that have been boiled? “Gross,” we say once more.
11. In a lifetime, a man’s beard would grow to nearly 30 feet if he never shaved it. Do you have a low-hanging beard that wobbles back and forth…
12. Humans have the same number of hair follicles per square inch as chimps, believe it or not!
13. Natural red hair is found in less than 4% of the world’s population.
14. Hair grows drier with age, according to studies (unless you use Age Defy, of course!).
15. Do you want your hair to grow longer faster? Hair grows quicker while you’re anticipating sex. Just a thought…
16. Do you disagree with #15? Hair grows faster in men than in women. Do you believe us now?
17. At one auction, someone paid $15,000 for a strand of Elvis’ hair.
18. The amount of melanin in each strand determines the color of the hair. Or the color of your hair colour!
19. When you count up how much each hair on your head grows in a year, you’ll have a total of ten miles of hair!
20. Around 7% of American women colored their hair in 1950. Sixty percent of American women colour their hair nowadays. Get on board the bandwagon!